STOP LABELLING 'MENTAL DISORDER' TO YOUR OWN SELF


Sometimes, I can talk you everything about my ownself without being asked.
But in other occasion, I choose to keep silent. Even, I'll avoid any eye contact with others.

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER -


Sometimes, I feel like I don't wanna get out of my bed, not because I'm still sleepy. I just dont want to do anything. Moreover, I dont wanna meet any human. Even, there's a thought that maybe death is more peaceful for me.

Sometimes, my spirit just fly away without any causes. The things that used to make me happy, don't make me feel happy anymore. 

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE A DEPRESSION -


Sometimes, I feel an excessive worry to something. Sweating, trembling, increasing heart beat, and insomnia. 

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDER -


I'm so easily distracted with moving objects and become bored doing a task. Forgetting things and detail has become my habit. Oh yeah, I also consider myself as impulsive girl.

- IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER -


Sometimes, I have an episode of feeling euphoria without any causes and suddenly become genius, so that I can write many things about my thougt. And the urge of sleep doesn't exist anymore. But, several hours later, I become depressed and don't want to continue my work. I just don't want to do anything.

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE BIPOLAR DISORDER -


I have an irregular sleep time. Human are destined to be diurnal. But, I feel so energized and wakeful in the midnight, and become so sleepy in daytime. Sometimes I can't control my sleep, so I fall asleep easily in class.

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE A NARCOLEPSY -


Sometimes I feel like I'm the most unique man living in the world, feel superior and arrogant.

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER -


I have a traumatic memory. Eventhough it happened so long long ago, but til now I'm still dreaming about it in my sleep. For me, it's really a nightmare. And when I wake up, it make me disoriented a moment. 

- IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE PTSD -


So, what's the point?????

What I'm trying to say is: everything depend on your mind. If you think so, then it will happen. As long as you can control your mind, your 'mental problems' will go away. So, stop  labelling yourself as having a mental disorder. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?