HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT?

Hey, have you ever felt that?
You just don't want to do anything
You're not happy, not sad too, but just empty
You just confuse with your ownself
Feel not energized, but not faint
Feel a little drowsy, but can't fall asleep
Try to do something, but can't focus
Then you think that maybe you just bored
So, you choose to have a little relax
You do something that used to your hobby
But, everything just feel not funny anymore
Because you cant focus on them
Your heart beat increase a bit
Your palms and soles sweat

I have ever felt that several times
It happened in the night
Hope that night will change to dawn soon
Hope that tomorrow pass quickly
Is this a condition called anxiety?
I don't know
Or maybe a depression?
I really don't know
Cos I'm not a psychiatry
Instead of it, maybe I'm the one who need her
Harder I try to understand my own self, more confused I get it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?