[15 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 9] BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Here we go, the 9th day. "Describe the best day of your life to date"

The best day of my life? I'm thinking hard now, because I realize that I'm lack of gratitude. Hahaha. Whatever it is, I have to choose. Okay, maybe the best of my life is when I graduated from my university, and got bachelor degree, S.Farm.

To finish bachelor degree, I have to conduct an experiment, present the result to examiner lecturer (it called seminar), and pass comprehensive oral examination. It's not easy at all. For several months, I become a researcher, real scientist, where I have to choose topic, design experiment, even design the tools to support my research. At that point, I know that struggle does really exist. Hahaha. Trial-and-error-literally. I failed several times, figuring out what was wrong, modified, then tried again. Til it really worked!!!! Okay, you can read my struggle in other post. CERITA "INDAHNYA" TUGAS AKHIR I and SEMINAR, AKHIR CERITA TUGAS AKHIR II

"Happiness exist because of sorrow and struggle. If we never feel sad, how could we know the existence of happiness? Life's about relativity and point of view."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?