[15 DAYS CHALLENGE: DAY 5] DINNER WITH 5 PEOPLE

Still have a problem with routinity. But, I wanna go on. "If you could have a dinner with any five people, who would they be?"

First, I assume that I could be with anyone, even who has passed away, or fictional character. So, I would really happy if I could have a dinner with my parents. The third seat will be my crush since I'm 17 yrs old. The physicist guy whom I never met since 6 yrs ago. The next seat will be given to my idol. I will keep it secret too. He's someone whom I adore so much. He's really introverted, I barely know deeper side of him, and I hope he would reveal himself deeper on the dinner. The last, actually I confuse, but I would like to invite Sherlock Holmes.

I'll choose rectangle table, with formation 1-2-1-2. The seat arrangement would be respectively: my idol - my mom and I - my dad - my crush and Sherlock Holmes - my idol. After having a dinner, I hope that they will stay for a night, so we can chat til morning. Hehehe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?