[15 DAYS CHALLENGE: DAY 4] FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY

To be honest, my autobiographical memory is pretty bad. So, you have to appreciate my effort to remember it. Lol. Okay, here what's the left, the happy one, which I still remember.

1. Picked up by parents and taken to their work place. I played there with my brother who a year older than me.

2. Mudik to my grandma's house in gresik (8 hr by car). There, I played in tambak (a field filled by saltwater to raise saltwater fish)

3. Played with my brother and cousins during vacation (tamiya, bleybade, physical activities like hide and seek, played in rice field, benteng takeshi, etc)

4. Wake up early every sunday to watch cartoon along the day, sometimes I fought with my brother if we wanted to watch different channel.

5. TPA (kind of Islamic shool at 3-5 pm), went to TPA at certain days and played with my neighborhood's friends.

6. Went to comic rental and borrowed several comics, my fav: detective conan, cerita hantu di sekolah, doraemon, gober, kobo chan)

Wonderful time! At that time, I don't have to be worry about life or what I will do in future. I really missed those  moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?