[15 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 8] THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY OF ME

Can we skip this day? Just kidding haha. Today's challenge is: "Describe 'the good, the bad, and the ugly' of yourself".

Why the topic is so general? I mean the scope, please. It is supposed to be my behavior related to other people? Ok, let's just assume it.

THE GOOD: I'm interested in human. Human is never stop amazing me. Their mind, their behavior are so adorable, even their uggliest part of them. So, it will always be a pleasure to me when I have to talking to them, face to face. I  will be ready to listening your story, patiently, and passionately. Tell me about evertyhing. Tell me about your beautiful mind. Tell me about your problem. I wish I could help you, as long as you're ready to be helped. I love developing and motivating other too. I became a mentor for several people unofficially, watched them grow, from isolated man to be good leader, from troubled person, be more social, or just tried to quit from addiction. So, if you have a problem or just need someone to talk to, come to me.

THE BAD: Related to the good side of me, I secretly stalking and interfering other's bussiness, especially the one I love. It can be family, my friends, or someone I like. I got some problems because of it. I repeated mistakes again and again. I just can't stop it. I care about them. Many people think that I'm apathetic person. It's true, from the surface, but deeply I care about people I love. My other bad side is lack of affection. I care, I love, but I can't show it in normal way. No kiss, no hug, no praise, no warm gesture or smile. Just like a robot. That's why my family also think that I'm apathetic, reserved, individualistic person.

THE UGLY: I have a demonic side, but it's too shameful to be revealed. Let it keep sealed. I will tell you the more humane one. I rarely have a conflict with people, but I have a conflict with my own mind almost everytime. Overthinking, overworrying, low self-esteem, etc. Almost everyday, I feel empty, barely alive, saturated. Then, the other day or even the same day, I feel so anxious, restless, sweating, tremor, impulsive, chest pain, clouded mind. My mind is so disordered and chaotic. Even I can't describe in words, not like the good side of me, because when it relapse, I lose control and I can't think clearly. You have to be me to know exactly what I feel. Shoul I go to a psychiatry? I think so. Hahaha. But, recently, I learn to meditate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?