HEY BOY


Hey, boy outside there
Please stop making a code
I don't need your code
I just need your key
I just need a certainty
And I can't decode your code




Hey, boy outside there
Please stop making DNA
Instead of it, start making an enzyme
Do you know what's the difference between them?
DNA must undergo a long journey to be an enzyme
It must be transcripted to be mRNA,
translated into amino acid,
elongated to be polypeptide
and then finally modified to be an enzym
And I don't have required materials to convert it
So, once again, if you just give me a code or DNA, it doesn't mean to me
It will be better for you to give up
Remember, I just need a key, an enzyme
I need a certainty


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF YOU WANNA GO, JUST GO!!!

PERLUKAH MENCATAT SAAT KULIAH?

BLINK: KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR TANPA BERPIKIR